Last October, I switched my appointment calendar to a new booking system which offers SMS/text message reminders and mobile support, among other things. If you want to take advantage of the ability to book an appointment 24/7, here are some tips that might come in handy:
- Bookmark the site for faster access: flyingturtle.setmore.com
- Forgot your login? Use the “Forgot my password” link or just create a new account. I can easily merge duplicate customer profiles at my end.
- Check your email after booking. Double check the time and date. If you do not get an email confirmation of your appointment, then the online booking did not go through. Please try again or otherwise contact me via email if the system is giving you trouble.
- The confirmation email contains links to “Reschedule” and “Cancel” your appointments, which is the fastest way to change them. (I am happy to help with updating appointments, but when I am busy seeing patients, it may take me a while to get back to you. Meanwhile, someone else might take the day/time slot that you want.)
- Remember that I do not have clinic hours on Mondays and Thursdays, so there will not be any available appointments on those days no matter what week you click on.
- 48 hours before your appointment, you will receive reminder via email and text message. DO NOT TEXT back to the automated reminder because I will not receive it. Send me an email or text 617-294-9109 if you have to change or cancel an appointment within 24 hours, because the system will not allow it.
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings cards may not go through online, but I can swipe those types of cards like a regular debit card in person at the clinic.
If you have any issues booking online or need a last-minute appointment, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or call/text 617-294-9109. I am only in Davis Square four days a week (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays), so if you have a favorite spot on the schedule, I encourage you to grab it sooner rather than later.